Your children will probably have a lot of different feelings during and after the divorce or separation. Some of these feelings will be easy to spot, and others won’t be. This section talks about:
- What are my children feeling?
- How can I help them deal with their feelings?
- How do I know what they’re feeling?
- How do I let them know it’s safe to share their feelings with me?
- How can we talk about problems?
- What if my child is acting differently or acting out?
- How do I stay focused on the important things?