Skye: There are some tools that you might want to use, but these tools don’t work:
- Thinking that being extra good will get your parents back together.
- Acting naughty to get extra attention. You should ask for attention if you need it.
- Thinking it is all your fault. It’s not!
- Acting mean to a parent’s new friend as a way to get rid of him or her.
- Trying to become an adult. You need to be a kid! Solving grown-up problems isn’t your job.
Remember: Everybody makes mistakes. It’s OK to make mistakes. Try to learn from them.